With everything happening in the world right now – a global pandemic, uprisings all over the U.S. – taking care of my health has admittedly fallen way, way down the list of my priorities.
Thankfully, Ceramiracle has launched a new line of supplements that make staying healthy a little bit easier. Ceramiracle’s O’Cali Nature supplements are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from whole food actives and 100% nature-derived ingredients. I also love that the company is carbon-neutral and 1% of the revenue from the collection is donated to Plastic Oceans.
I tried out Ceramiracle’s O’Cali Nature supplements for 30 days. Here are my impressions!
Disclosure: This post was generously sponsored by Ceramiracle. I received a fee and was gifted product in exchange for my creative work (styling, photography and writing). No amount of money or product is worth more than my relationship with you, and I strive to provide transparent and honest content.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps skin lock in moisture.
- Olive Leaf Extract: Contains hydroxytyrosol, which aids in skin brightening.
- Rice Ceramides: Helps skin retain moisture.
Within a couple of weeks, I noticed that my skin felt super soft and smooth. I found that these supplements really helped my skin stay hydrated, more so than topical skincare products!
Although I stopped taking the supplements after a month, it seems like my skin has continued to retain moisture. I’m pleasantly surprised that I could see a real difference in my skin with these supplements and will definitely consider supplements to treat future skin issues, rather than just skincare products.
- Tart Cherry: Contains anthocyanins, which have been linked to anti-inflammatory effects, and melatonin, which regulates sleep.
- GABA: A naturally occurring amino acid that decreases activity in your nervous system, promoting relaxation.
- L-Theanine: An amino acid found in green tea which promotes relaxation.
- Jujube Fruit: The unique antioxidants in this fruit are thought to improve sleep quality.
I’m sure I’m not alone in having all sorts of sleep problems over the past few months. From anxiety to the complete breakdown of time as a social construct, it’s been hard to keep a regular routine. I was really excited about these supplements as a non-habit-forming alternative to melatonin supplements.
I noticed a subtle calming and relaxation effect from the supplements, but it feels very natural, unlike the sudden drowsiness you might feel from melatonin. I would recommend taking them an hour or so before bed in conjunction with other good sleep habits, such as not looking at screens before bed.
I like that these supplements don’t decrease your body’s natural melatonin production like melatonin supplements do if you use them regularly. The trade-off is that they won’t completely knock you out like more habit-forming medication might.
- Beta-Glucan: Boosts the immune system.
- Saccharomyces Boulardii: Probiotic that supports a healthy gut and may help support the immune system.
- Bacillus Coagulans: Probiotic that supports a healthy gut.
It’s really important to me to have a healthy gut because that affects all other aspects of your health! TMI, but I feel like stress and changes in my routine affect my gut first, so the pandemic has not been kind to my gastrointestinal tract.
Thankfully, I’ve been feeling more…regular lately, whether it’s from taking these supplements for a month or adjusting to the new reality, or both!
- Graviola Leaf: Contains antioxidants.
- Broccoli Sprouts: Contains sulphoraphane, which has many potential health benefits, including preventing cancer and boosting heart health.
- Moringa: Contains antioxidants and vitamin A.
- Turmeric: Known to be anti-inflammatory.
This supplement supports all-over cell health. It can be hard to maintain a nutritious diet during these stressful times, so I like that this supplement helps provide some of those health benefits we get from food, without us having to actually eat broccoli.
Ceramiracle has also released a line of skincare products to go with their supplements! Check out the entire O’Cali Nature collection here.
Sign up for my e-mail newsletter to get notified first of new posts and special announcements! No spam, only sustainable & ethical goodness in your inbox.